Rep. Fields sponsored both Adult use and medical marijuana this legisaltion session to earn his A-
Holds office State Assembly District 11
- Born Milwaukee, Wisconsin, January 29, 1974; married.
- Graduate Milwaukee Lutheran High School, 1992; B.S. in Business Management, Cardinal Stritch University, 2014.
- CEO of investment firm; certified financial education instructor (CFEI). Former stockbroker; investment banker; business owner.
- Member: Prince Hall Masons; Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.; Independent Order of Odd Fellows; Elks Lodge of Milwaukee #46; International Society of Business Leaders.
- Elected to Assembly 2004-2010. Reelected 2016.
State Capitol, Room 320 West Post Office Box 8952
Madison, WI 53708