Republican assembly representative from Saukville was elected in 2014. During 2019, the Assembly Republicans prefiled a bill for the 2020 legislative session to create a medical marijuana program in Wisconsin (Assembly Bill 750) which he failed to co-sponsor. In 2021, he co-sponsored a decriminalization bill.
Holds office State Assembly District 60
- Rockford, Illinois, July 13, 1965; married; 2 children.
- Graduate Orfordville Parkview High School, 1983; attended University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, 1983–86.
- Real estate broker since 1990, restaurant/tavern owner.
- Former member: Stars and Stripes Honor Flight (board of directors); Wisconsin County Mutual (board of directors); Wisconsin Board of Realtors; Ozaukee County Tavern League (board of directors)
- Former commissioner, Southeastern Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission; Ozaukee County Board, 2000–14.
- Elected to Assembly since 2014. Leadership positions: Assistant Majority Leader 2017.
Supports - co-sponsored 2021 legislation to decriminalize 10 grams or less.
State Capitol, Room 216 North Post Office Box 8952
Madison, WI 53708-8952