Rep. Knodl has not sponsored many marijuana reform legislation and we cannot find a tremendous amount of information on his stance and what he is willing to support. Since the Republicans are looking for an additional sponsor in the Senate for the bill to create a medical marijuana program, since the only public information we could find did not make it sound like Knodl supported reform and since he is a member on the committee in the assembly that is blocking the Republican bill (AB683) from a public hearing, we feel Rep. Knodl deserves a F.
Holds office State Assembly District 24
Candidate in race for State Assembly District 24
- Born Milwaukee, Wisconsin, December 14, 1958; 4 children, 3 grandchildren.
- Graduate Menomonee Falls East High School, 1977; attended University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Resort owner.
- Member: Ozaukee/Washington Land Trust; Pike Lake Sportsmans Club; MF Optimist Club; Knights of Columbus; St. Boniface Parish.
- Pike Lake Protection District (member 2000–present, secretary 2010–17, chair, 2017–present); Washington County Board, 2006–08.
- Elected to Assembly since 2008. Leadership positions: Majority Caucus Chair 2019; 2017. Assistant Majority Leader 2015, 2011.
Rep. Dan Knodl, R-Germantown, and Rep. Joe Sanfelippo, R-New Berlin, said Monday they are opposed to the plan (Governor Evers Marijuana Budget). Knodl said he opposes the proposal on its merits.
State Capitol, Room 218 North Post Office Box 8952
Madison, WI 53708