After nearly a decade in office this Republican dairy farmer from Cuba City did not sponsor any legislation on marijuana reform since elected.
March 2020 Republicans circulated a decriminalization bill for co-sponsorship which he failed to co-sponsor.
Holds office State Assembly District 49
Candidate in race for State Assembly District 49
- Born Dubuque, Iowa, September 12, 1985; married; 5 children.
- Graduate Wahlert Catholic High School (Dubuque, Iowa), 2004; B.A. Loras College (Dubuque, Iowa), 2007.
- Dairy farmer, small business owner.
- Member: St. Joseph Sinsinawa Parish Council, 2010–12 (president, 2011–12); Wisconsin Farm Bureau; Knights of Columbus; National Rifle Association; Platteville Regional Chamber of Commerce; Grant County Republican Party.
- Recipient: DBA Legislative Excellence Award 2018, 2016, 2014, 2012; WMC Working for Wisconsin Award 2018, 2016, 2014, 2012; MMAC Champion of Commerce Award 2014, 2012; WAF
State Capitol, Room 302 North Post Office Box 8953
Madison, WI 53708