Senator Larson sponsored Adult Use, Grow Your Own/Smoking Medical Marijuana and Decriminalization and that is all we can ask. Thank you Senator Larson for your continued support, you earned your A+ rating.
Larson was re-elected to the Wisconsin State Senate for a third term in November 2018. In November 2019, Larson announced that he was running for Milwaukee County Executive, after incumbent county executive Chris Abele announced that he was not seeking re-electon.
Holds office State Senate District 7
- Born Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, November 12, 1980; married; 2 children.
- Graduate Thomas More High School, 1999; degree in Finance, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 2007.
- Full-time legislator. Former business manager.
- Member: American Civil Liberties Union; University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Alumni Association; League of Conservation Voters; Bay View Neighborhood Association; Planned Parenthood Advocates of Wisconsin; Sierra Club; Humboldt Park Friends; South Side Business Club of Milwaukee; Bay View Historical Society; Arbor Day Foundation; Tri-Wisconsin; Badgerland Striders; Bay View Lions Club; Lake Park Friends; MPTV Friends.
- Former member: Airport Area Economic Development Group; Young Elected Officials; Coalition to Save the Hoan Bridge (cofounder); WISPIRG (campus intern).
- Milwaukee County Board of Supervisors, 2008–10.
- Elected : Elected to Senate since 2010. Leadership positions: Minority Leader 2013.
Member of Environmental Education Board and Read to Lead Development Council
State Capitol, Room 20 South Post Office Box 7882
Madison, WI 53707-7882