Holding this office for a decade now, Republican assembly representative from The Town of Washington has not co-sponsored any legislation on marijuana reform since elected in 2010.
Holds office State Assembly District 93
- Born Eau Claire, Wisconsin, January 24, 1955; married.
- Eagle Scout, November 1969; Badger Boys State, 1972; Graduate and valedictorian, Boyceville High School, 1973; attended University of Wisconsin-Stout; earned B.A. with highest honors University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, 1978.
- Worked 15 years in community relations for United Cerebral Palsy of West Central Wisconsin; cofounder of musical entertainment group “The Memories” (started 1972).
- Member: Eau Claire, Menomonie, Ellsworth, and Prescott Chambers of Commerce; National Rifle Association; Eau Galle-Rush River, Ellsworth, Durand, Rock Falls, and Arkansaw Sportsmen’s Clubs; Wisconsin Farm Bureau; Cleghorn Lions Club; Chippewa Valley Council of Boy Scouts of America (board of directors).
- Recipient: Wisconsin Veterans of Foreign Wars Legislator of the Year 2013; Wisconsin AMVETS Veteran’s Advocate of the Year 2014; Wisconsin Electrical Cooperative Association Most Enlightened Legislator 2016; Wisconsin School Nutrition Association Legislator of the Year 2018, 2016; Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce Working for Wisconsin Award (every term); Dairy Business Association Legislative Excellence Award (every term);Wisconsin Economic Development Association Champion of Economic Development Award 2018.
- Elected to Assembly since 2010.
State Capitol, Room 103 West Post Office Box 8953
Madison, WI 53708