Rep. Spreitzer co-sponsored Adult Use, Grow Your Own/Smoking Medical Marijuana and Decriminalization and that is all we can ask. Thank you Rep. Spreitzer for your continued support, you earned your A+ rating.
Holds office State Assembly District 45
- Born Evanston, Illinois, December 16, 1986.
- Graduate Northside College Preparatory High School (Chicago, Illinois), 2005; B.A. in Political Science, Beloit College, 2009; Bowhay Institute for Legislative Leadership Development, 2017; State Legislative Leaders Foundation Emerging Leaders Program, 2017.
- Full-time legislator.
- Former assistant director of alumni and parent relations and annual support, Beloit College.
- Member: United Church of Beloit (deacons board); Welty Environmental Center (board president); Young Democrats of Wisconsin; New Leaders Council (advisory board); Young Elected Officials Network; National Caucus of Environmental Legislators; Great Lakes Legislative Caucus; Major, Wisconsin Wing, Civil Air Patrol Legislative Squadron (official Auxiliary of the U.S. Air Force).
- Former member: Community Action, Inc. of Rock and Walworth Counties (board member); City of Beloit Appointment Review Committee (chair).
- Recipient: Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters Conservation Champion 2015–16 and 2017–18; Wisconsin Economic Development Association Champion of Economic Development Award 2017–18; Wisconsin Farmers Union Friend of the Family Farmer 2017; Rock River Coalition Protector Award 2017; Fair Wisconsin Community Advocate of the Year 2014.
- Beloit City Council, 2011–15 (president, 2014–15).
- Elected to Assembly since 2014. Leadership positions: Minority Caucus Chair 2019, 2017.
Member of Transportation Projects Commission
State Capitol, Room 113 North Post Office Box 8953
Madison, WI 53708