Republican assembly representative from Oak Creek has not co-sponsored any legislation on marijuana reform since elected in 2013.
March 2020 Republicans circulated a decriminalization bill for co-sponsorship which she failed to co-sponsor.
Holds office State Assembly District 21
Candidate in race for State Assembly District 21
- Born Puerto el Triunfo, El Salvador, July 5, 1977; married.
- Graduate Alexander Hamilton High School (Milwaukee), 1996; B.A. Marquette University, 2002.
- Full-time legislator. Former analyst for a supermarket company; outreach coordinator for a non-profit.
- Member: Major, Wisconsin Wing, Civil Air Patrol Legislative Squadron (official Auxiliary of the U.S. Air Force).
- Elected to Assembly in November 2013 special election. Reelected since 2014.
- Leadership positions: Majority Caucus Secretary 2019, 2017, 2015.
State Capitol, Room 204 North Post Office Box 8953
Madison, WI 53708