Unfortunately Republican Terry Katsma from Oostburg has not sponsored any marijuana reform legislation since being elected to the State Assembly in 2014 and has not been very public about the issue of marijuana reform.
During 2019 the Assembly Republicans prefiled a bill for the 2020 legislative session to create a medical marijuana program in Wisconsin (Assembly Bill 750) which Assembly Rep. Katsma did not sponsor.
Holds office State Assembly District 26
- Born Sheboygan, Wisconsin, April 23, 1958; married; 3 children, 6 grandchildren.
- Graduate Sheboygan County Christian High School, 1976; B.A. in Business Administration, Dordt College (Sioux Center, Iowa), 1980; M.B.A. Marquette University, 1985.
- Full-time legislator. Former community bank president and CEO.
- Member: Oostburg State Bank Board of Directors (former president and CEO); Oostburg Chamber of Commerce (former president-elect); Oostburg Christian Reformed Church (elder); Random Lake Area Chamber of Commerce; Republican Party of Sheboygan County; NRA; Sheboygan County Chamber of Commerce; YMCA of Sheboygan County Board of Managers.
- Former member: Trinity Christian College Board of Trustees (Palos Heights, Illinois-treasurer); Dordt College Board of Trustees (vice chair); Sheboygan County Christian High School (board president); Oostburg Christian School Board (secretary); Oostburg Community Education Foundation; Oostburg Kiwanis Club (president); Workbound, Inc. (president).
- Elected to Assembly since 2014.
State Capitol, Room 306 East Post Office Box 8952
Madison, WI 53708-8952