Receiving a high grade in previous sessions by co-sponsoring a varitey of billls and leading the way on Industrial Hemp is Baraboo Rep. Dave Considine. He was critical in drafting our Industrial Hemp bill that was first passed into law and in 2020 co-sponsored legislation to legalize adult use marijuana.
Holds office State Assembly District 81
- Born Janesville, Wisconsin, March 29, 1952; married; 5 children.
- Graduate Mukwonago Union High School, 1970; B.S. in Education, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, 1974; certificate in EBD, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1990; M.A. in Education, Viterbo University, 2005; certificates—instructor certificate, autism spectrum, and enhanced verbal skills, Crisis Prevention Institute (Milwaukee), 2008, 2010, 2013.
- Full-time legislator. Former dairy goat farmer, special education teacher.
- Member: Columbia County Democratic Party; Pheasants Forever; Ducks Unlimited.
- Former member: Baraboo Education Association (president); American Dairy Goat Association (judge); Wisconsin Dairy Goat Association (president); Crisis Prevention Institute (instructor).
- Elected to Assembly since 2014.
Member of Educational Communications Board
AB 570 Medical Marijuana with home grows and smoking products.
Bi-partisan 10 Gram Decriminalization
State Capitol, Room 303 West Post Office Box 8952
Madison, WI 53708