A new name to marijuana reform is Rep. Cindi Duchow from the Town of Delafield. This Republican legislator looked like she was going to sign onto medical marijuana reform this session. She came out of the gates early and helped author a bill to protect firearms owners who are also medical marijuana patients . Rep. Duchow has not co-sponsored any additional legislation at this point and although labeled potential, she hoovers at C- grade as we take a wait and see approach with this office.
Holds office State Assembly District 99
- Born Waukesha, Wisconsin; married; 2 children.
- Graduate Catholic Memorial High School, 1977; B.S., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1981.
- Former manager and fashion specialist for national retailers.
- Member: St. Anthony’s Church; Republican Party of Waukesha County, Leadership Circle; Volunteer Service Club of Pewaukee Lake (former president); Member: Kettle Moraine Curling Club; Pewaukee Yacht Club.
- Former member: Waukesha Youth Hockey Association board.
- Town of Delafield supervisor, 2013–16.
- Elected to Assembly in September 2015 special election. Reelected since 2016.
Republican Bill sponsors feel they have her support on their bill.
State Capitol, Room 221 North Post Office Box 8952
Madison, WI 53708