A new name to marijuana reform is Rep. Cindi Duchow from the Town of Delafield. This Republican legislator looked like she was going to sign onto medical marijuana reform in 2018. She came out of the gates early and helped author a bill to protect firearms owners who are also medical marijuana patients. But in 2018 and again in 2020 this legislator was a no show to the table when it came time to co-sponsor legislation.
Holds office State Assembly District 99
- Born Waukesha, Wisconsin; married; 2 children.
- Graduate Catholic Memorial High School, 1977; B.S., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1981.
- Former manager and fashion specialist for national retailers.
- Member: St. Anthony’s Church; Republican Party of Waukesha County, Leadership Circle; Volunteer Service Club of Pewaukee Lake (former president); Member: Kettle Moraine Curling Club; Pewaukee Yacht Club.
- Former member: Waukesha Youth Hockey Association board.
- Town of Delafield supervisor, 2013–16.
- Elected to Assembly in September 2015 special election. Reelected since 2016.
Republican Bill sponsors feel they have her support on their bill.
State Capitol, Room 221 North Post Office Box 8952
Madison, WI 53708