We do not know much about Rep. Summerfield and his stance on marijuana reform. Elected in 2016, he took an early lead on hinting that he would support marijuana reform in the future and this young man from Bloomer has sponsored the Republican bill to create a medical marijuana program and he also is a member of the committee in which the medical marijuana bills are stuck and have not been scheduled for a public hearing.
Holds office State Assembly District 67
- Born Eau Claire, Wisconsin, February 24, 1980; raised Bloomer, Wisconsin; married; 3 children.
- Graduate Bloomer High School, 1998; B.S. in Business Administration, University of Wisconsin–Stout, 2002.
- Small business owner; Supper club manager.
- Member: Bloomer Chamber of Commerce; Bloomer Rod & Gun; Tavern League of Wisconsin; Chippewa County Tavern League; NRA; Good Shepherd Lutheran Church (Bloomer, Wisconsin).
- Elected to Assembly since 2016.
State Capitol, Room 308 North Post Office Box 8953
Madison, WI 53708