Elected in 2016, this assembly representative from Mondovi has not supported any legislation on marijuana reform since elected. Rep. Pronschinske represents the home district of life long medical cannabis advocate Jacki Rickert, who passed away in 2017 before her medicine was legal or her elected official championed the issue for her.
Holds office State Assembly District 92
- Born Eau Claire, Wisconsin, July 7, 1978; married; 1 child.
- Graduate Memorial High School, 1996; degree in Construction Management, Chippewa Valley Technical College, 1997.
- Small business owner; general construction contractor.
- Member: Mondovi Fire Department (volunteer firefighter); Gilmanton Community Club.
- Former member: Mondovi Youth Baseball Association (president); Mondovi Ambulance Commission 2014–18; Big Brothers Big Sisters; Junior Achievement volunteer.
- Mayor of Mondovi, 2014–18.
- Elected to Assembly 2016.
Jacki Rickert (May 13, 1951 - December 26, 2017)
Rickert travelled in her wheelchair 210 miles (340 km) from her home in Mondovi, Wisconsin, to the State Capitol in Madison on September 11-18, 1997, to raise awareness of her plight. In an Eau Claire Leader-Telegram newspaper interview, Rickert said "We're just ordinary people trying to do an extraordinary thing."
State Capitol, Room 20 North Post Office Box 8953
Madison, WI 53708