This freshman assembly representative from Milwaukee has not co-sponsored any marijuana legislation her first term in office. Elected in 2018, she does sit on the Assembly Committee on State Affairs assigned the medical marijuana bills.
Holds office State Assembly District 9
- Born Milwaukee, Wisconsin, December 12, 1975; single.
- Graduate Nathan Hale High School, 1993; B.A. in Spanish and Latin American Iberian Studies, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1998; J.D. Michigan State University College of Law, 2002.
- Small business owner; immigration attorney.
- Member: City of Milwaukee Fire and Police Commission (chair); Voces de la Frontera; Democratic Party of Wisconsin; Democratic Party of Milwaukee County; State Bar of Wisconsin; State Bar of Florida.
- Former Member: Centro Hispano of Milwaukee Board of Directors; Latino Caucus of the Democratic Party of Wisconsin (chair).
- Elected to Assembly 2018.
Rep. Cabrera is a member of the Assembly Committee of State Affiars that medical marijuana legislation (AB 750 and AB570) has been assigned for 2020.
State Capitol, Room 18 North Post Office Box 8952
Madison, WI 53708