Gary Dye (I - OR)
1. Will you support legislation that would increase safe, affordable access to patients?
2. Will you support legislation to license and regulate cannabis consumption lounges?
3. Will you support legislation to end discriminatory practices against cannabis consumers in the workplace and housing market?
4. Will you support legislation to regulate cannabis producers and processors like breweries and wineries so they may give tours of their facility, provide samples and sell directly to consumers so long as they charge and collect taxes? (keep in mind the law requires all areas of the premises to be on camera)
No. I do not support the charging of taxes.
5. Will you support Oregon NORML's efforts to push for federal decriminalization and descheduling of the cannabis plant?
"Please realize that, while I was working in Saudi Arabia as a chemical engineer in 1996,
I was charged with growing marijuana in my Portland house, and had to plead guilty to a Class A felony. This felony was finally expunged last year." Gary Dye
Contact Gary Dye
Know more about this politician's position on marijuana? Tell us!
11942 Southeast Lexington Street
Portland, OR 97266