Jeff Golden (D - OR)
1. Will you support legislation that would increase safe, affordable
access to patients?
2. Will you support legislation to license and regulate cannabis
3. Will you support legislation to end discriminatory practices
against cannabis consumers in the workplace and housing market?
4. Will you support legislation to regulate cannabis producers and
processors like breweries and wineries so they may give tours of their
facility, provide samples and sell directly to consumers so long as
they charge and collect taxes? (keep in mind the law requires all
areas of the premises to be on camera)
5. Will you support Oregon NORML's efforts to push for federal
decriminalization and descheduling of the cannabis plant?
"I’m comfortable giving YES answers to all of these questions, undertanding that in almoat every issue area, critical decisions get made in the details of legislation that can affect the final vote. At this point I can’t imagine what details could make me oppose any of these general positions. And #5 is critical! We have to get federal criminalization repealed to bring sanity to this whole picture." Jeffery Golden
Know more about this politician's position on marijuana? Tell us!
900 Court Street Northeast, S-421
Salem, OR 97301