Elected in 2018, former pastor and first year assembly representative from Wauwatosa did not sponsor any legislation on marijuana reform in 2019-2020.
Holds office State Assembly District 14
- Born Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, November 11, 1976; married; 2 children.
- Attended Westlake High School, Austin, Texas; graduated James Madison High School, Vienna, Virginia, 1995; B.A. in Psychology and B.A. in Studio Art, James Madison University, 1999; M.A. in Religion, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, 2002.
- Current small business owner and photographer. Former pastor; church planter; youth minister.
- Member: Exploit No More (co-founder, executive board member).
- Elected to Assembly 2018.
Assembly District 14 in Waukesha and Milwaukee Counties, including the city Wauwatosa and areas west along 190. (MAP) This district was a close one last election cycle. In the 2018 election, we saw four candidates on the general, with Libertarian and Moderation Party candidates taking 3.2% of the vote. Democrat Robyn Vining won by 138 votes or .4% - source
“Do you favor allowing adults 21 years of age and older to engage in the personal use of marijuana, while also regulating commercial marijuana-related activities, and imposing a tax on the sale of marijuana?”
- 70% YES
- 30% NO
“Should cannabis be legalized in Wisconsin for medicinal purposes, and regulated in the same manner as other prescription drugs?”
- 77% YES
- 23% NO
State Capitol, Room 321 West Post Office Box 8953
Madison, WI 53708