Elected in 2018, former pastor and first year assembly representative from Wauwatosa did not sponsor any legislation on marijuana reform in 2019-2020.
Holds office State Assembly District 14
- Born Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, November 11, 1976; married; 2 children.
- Attended Westlake High School, Austin, Texas; graduated James Madison High School, Vienna, Virginia, 1995; B.A. in Psychology and B.A. in Studio Art, James Madison University, 1999; M.A. in Religion, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, 2002.
- Current small business owner and photographer. Former pastor; church planter; youth minister.
- Member: Exploit No More (co-founder, executive board member).
- Elected to Assembly 2018.
State Capitol, Room 321 West Post Office Box 8953
Madison, WI 53708