Elected in 2018, this Republican freshman assembly representative from Racine did not sponsor any legislation on marijuana reform in 2019-2020.
March 2020 Republicans circulated a decriminalization bill for co-sponsorship which he did not co-sponsor.
Holds office State Assembly District 62
- Born Racine, Wisconsin, September 23, 1957; married; 4 children.
- Graduate William Horlick High School (Racine, Wisconsin), 1975; B.A. University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, 1980.
- Tax professional for 25 years, specializing in corporate taxation.
- Former member: Racine Unified School District Board, 2016–19 (past president).
- Elected to the Assembly 2018.
State Capitol, Room 412 North Post Office Box 8953
Madison, WI 53708