As a freshman Democrat in the Assembly, Rep. Emerson stood out as a sponsor of the Adult Use/Medical combination bill we know as "Legalize Marijuana - Legalize Opportunity". She also sponsored the Decriminalization bill that entered the legislation session late this year. We thank her for her support on the issue and are happy to issue a solid A grade for this Eau Claire area representative.
Holds office State Assembly District 91
- Born Eau Claire, Wisconsin, August 3, 1972; married; 2 children.
- Graduate Eau Claire Memorial High School, 1990; studied biotechnology, University of Wisconsin-River Falls, 1990–92.
- Former anti-human trafficking advocate.
- Member: Eau Claire Area Chamber of Commerce; Wisconsin Anti-Human Trafficking Consortium.
- Former member: Wisconsin Human Trafficking Advisory Council; Wisconsin Anti-Human Trafficking Task Force; Wisconsin Parent Teacher Association; Girl Scouts; Eastside Hill Neighborhood Association Steering Committee.
- Elected to Assembly 2018.
State Capitol, Room 322 West Post Office Box 8952
Madison, WI 53708