Rep. Staush Gruszynski from the Green Bay area hit a home run! As a freshman assembly represenative he sponsored all three bills this session:
1) Adult Use / Recreational-Medical Combo Bill
2) Grow Your Own/Smoking Products Bipartisan Medical Marijuana Bill and
Thank you Rep. Gruszynski for your continued support, you earned your A+ rating with your trifecta of bills you sponsored.
Holds office State Assembly District 90
- Born Marinette, Wisconsin, February 13, 1985; married; 1 child.
- Graduate Marinette High School, 2003; B.S. in Political Science and Public Administration, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, 2008.
- Full-time legislator and county board supervisor. Former conservation nonprofit professional.
- Member: Brown County Board of Supervisors; Democratic Party of Brown County; Green Bay Trout Unlimited (board of directors, former president); Wisconsin Conservation Congress (delegate, former Brown County chair); University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh Political Science Alumni Association (former president).
- Elected to Assembly 2018.
State Capitol, Room 15 West Post Office Box 8952
Madison, WI 53708