- Fully legalize for recreational use and remove penalties for possession
- Record expungement
- Support the SAFE Banking act to allow state-licensed marijuana businesses to have access to banks and financial institutions
- Will join the Cannabis Caucus
- Support medical marijuana use and research
- Provide agricultural biodiversity and increased tax revenue for marijuana and industrial hemp
I live and work in Oshkosh with my wife, Megan, and dog, Coach. We have called Oshkosh home for 8 years and have grown up in the Fox Valley our entire lives. I grew up in rural Freedom, WI before graduating from UW - Oshkosh with my business degree in Information Systems, which leads me to where I am today. I work as an IT Consultant for a global company with clients all over the world.
The candidate has marijuana reform bullet points under his criminal justice reform section of his website.
Marijuana record expungement
Decriminalize to de-prioritize their enforcement