Senator Fitzgerald is a NO to anything marijuana, even allowing public hearings on his watch. If we could give him a worse grade, we would.
He announced he will not seek re-election and is running for the congressional seat Sensenbrenner is retiring from.
If you really want to know more about him, here is just some of our archives: https://www.northernwinorml.org/?s=Fitzgerald
Holds office State Senate District 13
- Born Chicago, Illinois, November 16, 1963; married; 3 children.
- Graduate Hustisford High School, 1981; B.S. in Journalism, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, 1985; U.S. Army Armor Officer Basic Course, 1985; U.S. Army Command and General Staff College.
- Former associate newspaper publisher; U.S. Army Reserve Lieutenant Colonel (retired).
- Member: Dodge County Republican Party (chair, 1992–94); Juneau Lions Club; Reserve Officers Association; Knights of Columbus.
- Elected to Senate since 1994. Leadership positions: Majority Leader 2019, 2017, 2015, 2013, 2011 (through 7/24/12); Minority Leader 2011 (effective 7/24/12), 2009, 2007; Majority Leader 9/17/04 to 11/10/04.
1507 Longworth House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515