During 2019, the Assembly Republicans prefiled a bill for the 2020 legislative session to create a medical marijuana program in Wisconsin (Assembly Bill 750) which he did not co-sponsor but "may" support. Click link to send a message to support medical marijuana legalization.
Holds office State Assembly District 4
- Born October 12, 1971; married; 1 child.
- Graduate Ashwaubenon High School, 1990; B.A. in Political Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1995.
- Membership: McPherson Eye Research Institute (advisory council member); U.S. Global Leadership Coalition (advisory council member); Howard Small Business Partnership (founder); Howard Go Green Save Green Initiative (founder, chair); Ashwaubenon Business Association (president); Prevent Blindness—Northeastern Wisconsin (president); Team Lambeau (executive director); Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce State and Federal Issues Committee (chair).
- Village of Howard Board of Trustees, 2007–15; Brown County Board of Supervisors, 2012–15.
- Elected to Assembly since 2014.
Oct 2018: Would you support changing state law to legalize marijuana and/or cannabis products? If so, under what conditions? If not, why?
Last session, I supported the legalization of the cannabis derivative CBD oil. CBD oil is non-addictive, marijuana-based product that provides proven relief to those suffering from chronic pain, seizures and related medical conditions. However, the topic of universal access to marijuana has been met with strong concerns and opposition from those who deal with this issue on a daily basis, namely those in our health care community, law enforcement officers and educators. Until there is a consensus from those on the front line of this issue in Wisconsin, I will not support this initiative.
Possible support - Click link to send a message to support medical marijuana legalization.
State Capitol, Room 21 North Post Office Box 8953
Madison, WI 53708-8953