Mt. Horeb Assembly Represenative has been elected since 2002 and we can count her support for all forms of marijuana reform as she sponsors all bills covering adult use, medical and decriminalization. Thank you Sondy, you are an A+ in our book!
Holds office State Assembly District 80
- Born Madison, Wisconsin, April 27, 1950; married.
- Graduate River Valley High School; attended Madison Area Technical College and Edgewood College.
- Former Associate Director of the Foundation for Madison’s Public Schools.
- Member: National Caucus of Environmental Legislators; Wisconsin Congress of Parents and Teachers (Honorary Life Member); Midwestern Higher Education Compact Commission; Fellow, Bowhay Institute, La Follette School, University of Wisconsin-Madison; Fellow, Flemming Institute, Center for Policy Alternatives; Oakhill Correctional Institution Advisory Board; WiLL/WAND National Women’s Leadership; State Innovation Exchange; Agrace Hospice Care Patient and Family Partnership Council; Agrace Hospice Care Ethics Committee.
- Elected to Assembly since 2002.
State Capitol, Room 118 North Post Office Box 8953
Madison, WI 53708