Rep. Nygren has dismissed medical marijuana as tool for doctors and does not address harm reduction tactics under his HOPE Agenda. The Republican bill sponsors said Rep. Nyrgren would not fight their bill if they added additional requirements regarding Doctor/Patient tracking.
Holds office State Assembly District 89
- Born Marinette, Wisconsin, February 27, 1964; married; 3 children.
- Graduate Marinette High School, 1982; attended University of Wisconsin-Marinette.
- Insurance and financial representative. Former restaurant owner and operator.
- Member: Jaycees (lifetime member, former chapter, state, U.S. president); Marinette Elks Club; Marinette Moose Lodge; Marinette Kiwanis (former president); Marinette County Republican Party (former chair).
- City of Marinette Recreation and Planning Board, 2003–06.
- Elected to Assembly since 2006.
State Capitol, Room 309 East Post Office Box 8953
Madison, WI 53708