Republican assembly representative from Mequon has not co-sponsored any legislation on marijuana reform since elected in 2006.
March 2020 Republicans circulated a decriminalization bill for co-sponsorship which he did not co-sponsor.
Holds office State Assembly District 23
Candidate in race for State Assembly District 23
- Born Milwaukee, Wisconsin, June 5, 1947; married; 2 sons, 1 grandchild.
- Milwaukee Washington High School, 1965; B.S. University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 1970; M.S. University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 1975; J.D. Marquette University, 2000.
- Full-time legislator. Former broadcast meteorologist and instructor at University of Wisconsin-Parkside. Served in U.S. Army, 1970–73; Vietnam veteran
- Member: Member: State Bar of Wisconsin; American Meteorological Society; Mequon/Thiensville Noon Rotary; Mequon/Thiensville Chamber of Commerce; American Legion; Ozaukee County Republican Party; North Shore Branch Milwaukee County Republican Party; Lumen Christi Catholic Church (past parish council president).
- Recipient: National Weather Service Public Service Award 2006; Archbishops Vatican II Service Award 1999; Vietnam Campaign Medal and Meritorious Unit Citation; Emerging Political Leaders Program; BILLD Leadership Fellow; MADD Legislator of the Year 2016, 2015, 2013; Wisconsin Chiefs of Police Association True Friend of the Law Enforcement Community 2016; Trout Unlimited recognition 2015; MMAC Champion of Commerce 2016, 2015.
- Elected to Assembly since 2006.
State Capitol, Room 317 North Post Office Box 8953
Madison, WI 53708