Republican assembly representative from Waupaca has not co-sponsored any legislation on marijuana reform since elected in 2006.
March 2020 Republicans circulated a decriminalization bill for co-sponsorship which he did not co-sponsor.
Holds office State Assembly District 40
- Born Waupaca, Wisconsin, December 14, 1964; married; 2 children.
- Graduate Waupaca High School, 1983; B.S.M.E. University of New Mexico, 1989.
- Co-owner of family-run electronics corporation. Served in US Navy sub service, 1983–94; Persian Gulf War veteran; US Naval Reserve member, 1994–2008.
- Member: Waupaca County Republican Party; Waushara County Republican Party; VFW Post 1037 (life member); AMVETS Post 1887 (life member); American Legion Post 161; Manawa Chamber of Commerce; Waupaca Area Chamber of Commerce; New London Area Chamber of Commerce; National Rifle Association.
- Town of Dayton supervisor, 2001–07.
- Elected to Assembly since 2006.
State Capitol, Room 309 North Post Office Box 8953
Madison, WI 53708