Republican assembly representative from Franklin has not co-sponsored any legislation on marijuana reform since elected in 2013.
Holds office State Assembly District 82
- Born Milwaukee, Wisconsin, May 31, 1938; widowed; 2 children.
- Graduate Boys Tech High School, 1958; journeyman carpenter, MATC (Milwaukee), 1961; NARI certified remodeler.
- General contractor; radio host, monthly talk show; 4-H construction skills instructor; seminar speaker, Wisconsin Burglar and Fire Alarm Association and WPR. Wisconsin Air National Guard, 1956—62.
- Member: Milwaukee/NARI Foundation (trustee, former president); Franklin Noon Lions Club (trustee, former president); Polish Heritage Alliance (board member); Knights of Columbus (former deputy grand knight); National Rifle Association (patron life member); Ducks Unlimited (life member); Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation (life member); South Suburban Chamber of Commerce (former board member); Milwaukee/NARI Chapter (former president); NARI National Foundation/NRF (former president).
- Former member: Franklin Lions Club (president); NKBA Wisconsin/Upper Michigan Chapter (treasurer); City of Franklin Plan Commission; City of Franklin Economic Development Commission (chair); City of Franklin Community Development Authority; City of Franklin 50th Anniversary Committee (chair).
- Recipient: City of Franklin Distinguished Service Award, 1983; Lions Clubs International Melvin Jones Fellowship Award, 1995; Remodeling Magazine Big 50 Industry Impact Award, 1992; National Brand Names Foundation First Place Remodelers Award, 1972; Milwaukee/NARI Chapter Hank Fenderbosh Award, 1995; Harold Hammerman Award (nominee) 1994—95; Lifetime Achievement Award 2002, 1997; VFW Department of Wisconsin Legislator of the Year Award 2018—19.
- Alderman, City of Franklin 2005—14.
- Elected to Assembly in December 2013 special election. Reelected since 2014.
State Capitol, Room 209 North Post Office Box 8953
Madison, WI 53708