Republican assembly representative from Brookfield has not co-sponsored any legislation on marijuana reform since elected in 2012.
Holds office State Assembly District 13
- Born Milwaukee, Wisconsin, April 7, 1967; married; 4 children.
- Graduate Brookfield East High School, 1985; B.A. in History, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, 1990.
- 20 years executive business experience.
- Waukesha County supervisor, 2005–12.
- Elected to Assembly since 2012.
State Capitol, Room 220 North Post Office Box 8952
Madison, WI 53708