Republican assembly representative from Brookfield has not co-sponsored any legislation on marijuana reform since elected in 2012.
In 2018 his candidate interview said he is against recreational marijuana, he said marijuana is a gateway drug and is even hesitant on medical marijuana.
During 2019, the Assembly Republicans prefiled a bill for the 2020 legislative session to create a medical marijuana program in Wisconsin (Assembly Bill 750) which he did not sponsor. He did not co-sponsor the bi-partisan AB 1004 (2019-Decriminalization) nor the bi-partisan 2017 bill to decriminalize 10 grams of cannabis.
Holds office State Senate District 5
- Born Milwaukee, Wisconsin, April 7, 1967; married; 4 children.
- Graduate Brookfield East High School, 1985; B.A. in History, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, 1990.
- 20 years executive business experience.
- Waukesha County supervisor, 2005–12.
- Elected to Assembly since 2012.
He did not co-sponsor the bi-partisan AB 1004 (2019-Decriminalization) nor the bi-partisan 2017 bill to decriminalize 10 grams of cannabis.
Room 313 South State Capitol Post Office Box 7882
Madison, WI 53707