Republican assembly representative from Menomonee Falls has not co-sponsored any legislation on marijuana reform since elected in 2014.
Rep. Brandtjen, Republican assembly representative from Menomonee Falls has not co-sponsored any legislation on marijuana reform since elected in 2014. She is somewhat absent of public statements about marijuana reform. In 2020 she was unopposed in the general election. Based off the crowd she runs with and some past listening sessions, most have her down as a failing representative on this issue and many others. As she comes out now as a co-sponsor of this bill, it seems pretty evident she is not a friend of reform and will concentrate hard on prohibition style tactics and misinformation.
Holds office State Assembly District 22
- Born Milwaukee, Wisconsin, March 27; married; 2 children.
- Graduate Marshall High School; B.B.A. in Finance and Marketing, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 1988.
- Business owner.
- Member: Republican Party of Waukesha, Washington, and Milwaukee Counties; Republican Women of Waukesha, Washington, and Milwaukee Counties; National Rifle Association (lifetime member); Immanuel Lutheran Church.
- Recipient: Wisconsin Pro-Life Legislator of the Year, 2016; Wisconsin Family Action Friend of Family, Life and Liberty, 2016; Associated Builders & Contractors Building Wisconsin Award 2016, 2018; MMAC Champion of Commerce 2015–16, 2017–18; WDA Dental Academy Award 2015, 2017; WMC Working for Wisconsin Award 2015–16, 2017–18; ABATE of Wisconsin award for outstanding support of motorcyclists, 2018.
- Waukesha County supervisor, 2008–16.
- Elected to Assembly since 2014.
State Capitol, Room 12 West Post Office Box 8952
Madison, WI 53708-8952