Republican assembly representative from Menomonee Falls has not co-sponsored any legislation on marijuana reform since elected in 2014.
Holds office State Assembly District 22
- Born Milwaukee, Wisconsin, March 27; married; 2 children.
- Graduate Marshall High School; B.B.A. in Finance and Marketing, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 1988.
- Business owner.
- Member: Republican Party of Waukesha, Washington, and Milwaukee Counties; Republican Women of Waukesha, Washington, and Milwaukee Counties; National Rifle Association (lifetime member); Immanuel Lutheran Church.
- Recipient: Wisconsin Pro-Life Legislator of the Year, 2016; Wisconsin Family Action Friend of Family, Life and Liberty, 2016; Associated Builders & Contractors Building Wisconsin Award 2016, 2018; MMAC Champion of Commerce 2015–16, 2017–18; WDA Dental Academy Award 2015, 2017; WMC Working for Wisconsin Award 2015–16, 2017–18; ABATE of Wisconsin award for outstanding support of motorcyclists, 2018.
- Waukesha County supervisor, 2008–16.
- Elected to Assembly since 2014.
State Capitol, Room 12 West Post Office Box 8952
Madison, WI 53708-8952